Friday, May 27, 2011

Coming soon! "My Life with Chris," A New Blog Journal About Our Wacky Lives...By Kim Brouillette


Over the past 2 years, I've had some very amazing experiences that I can honestly say were not a part of my prior life. Little did I realize exactly how much my life would change once I met Chris Matheny. We consistently experience little daily occurrences that can’t be explained by normal means.
Some things have been lighthearted and fun, while others have been more intimidating and harsh. Whether anyone else believes me or not, I would swear to their validity. "My Life with Chris" is quite an unusual and interesting one that I share with my best friend and fiancĂ©. Now, I will share a small portion of it with you. I hope you find it as interesting as I do.


"My Life with Chris" is Coming Soon! A New Blog Journal About Our Wacky Lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback. You can also email us at whatliesbeyond4u@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Chris & Kim

APY 60
Save up to 90% on Used Textbooks at BarnesandNoble.com. Shop Now!
PhotoXpress.com - Best affordable, royalty-free high resolution stock photos and vectors. 25 XXL downloads for $37.50/month.  More plans to choose from. Subscriptions as low as $9.99.
banner