Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Chris Tells His Story for the First Time!

Hello, my name is Chris Matheny, and I would like to tell you why I am interested in the paranormal. Some people question whether the paranormal is real or not. For me, this is not a question.

I received my proof at the age of five, when I saw my first ghost. This created in me a desperate need to know to truth behind paranormal phenomenon.

I have spent a lifetime researching and studying a myriad of subjects. These include everything that fascinated me; from the occult to witchcraft; ghosts and haunted places to demonic possession; as well as Big Foot and Stonehenge. This ultimately lead me to co-found the organization, Research Institute of the Paranormal in an endeavor to further understand these phenomenon.

Over the coming months on this blog, I will begin to relate many of the occurrences I have witnessed and that have been a part of my life. So, if you’re interested in the paranormal, check back from time to time to read the latest installment of my blog.

Also, don’t forget to check out our RIP web site and Facebook pages for Research Institute of the Paranormal and “What Lies Beyond?” Please show your support by “LIKING” our pages. We appreciate your help. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback. You can also email us at whatliesbeyond4u@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Chris & Kim

APY 60
Save up to 90% on Used Textbooks at BarnesandNoble.com. Shop Now!
PhotoXpress.com - Best affordable, royalty-free high resolution stock photos and vectors. 25 XXL downloads for $37.50/month.  More plans to choose from. Subscriptions as low as $9.99.
banner